Cucumber Dill Soup
We like delicious food that is quick to prepare. Enjoy this simple soup recipe. It is elegant enough for a dinner party, yet ideal for lunch on the run.
1 small bunch fresh dill
1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
Zest and juice of 1 small lemon
2 T olive oil
½ cup yoghurt (or a little extra olive oil)
1 small apple, cored and chopped
1-2 tsp sea salt
Ground black pepper
1) Remove some of the fine dill tips. Reserve these for garnish.
2) Chop the remaining dill, stalks and all.
3) Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. If you use a blender, you may need to add a little water to help begin the process. Blend until smooth.
4) Adjust seasoning to taste.
5) Serve in individual bowls, garnish with the dill tips.